This is a work in progress. Please do not use!
This is a Spree extension to provide Right to left layout for rtl languages such as Arabic, Persian, Urdu, and others.
Add spree_rtl to your Gemfile:
Bundle your dependencies and run the installation generator:
bundle bundle exec rails g spree_rtl:install
How to use
add the folowing to every locale you want to be directed left to right:
Assuming locale is Arabic, open the /config/locales/ar.yml or created if it does not exist and add
Please note that if you just created an empty file, you need to add
ar: at the very top of the file.
First bundle your dependencies, then run
rake will default to building the dummy app if it does not exist, then it will run specs. The dummy app can be regenerated by using
bundle bundle exec rake
When testing your applications integration with this extension you may use it's factories.
Simply add this require statement to your spec_helper:
Checklist (more will be added to it)
- [x] Change layout from ltr to rtl depeding on language
- [x] Give the user the ablity to enable and disable changing layout direction
- [ ] Apply layout changes to admin panel.
- [ ] Default dir to "ltr" when not being defined in locale.
- [ ] move the homepage link at the top to the right.
- [ ] Reorder the checkout stages bar at the top of /checkout.
Copyright (c) 2014 Aman Alshurafa, released under the New BSD License