- Add this extension to your Gemfile with this line:
gem 'spree_printful', github: 'lemuelbarango/spree_printful'
Install the gem using Bundler:
Copy & run migrations
bundle exec rails g spree_printful:install
Restart your server
If your server was running, restart it so that it can find the assets properly.
Recommended frequency is every hour.
First bundle your dependencies, then run
rake will default to building the dummy app if it does not exist, then it will run specs. The dummy app can be regenerated by using
bundle bundle exec rake
When testing your applications integration with this extension you may use it's factories.
Simply add this require statement to your spec_helper:
Once you have a Printful account and a printful api-key, you can go to the Printful Settings admin configuration screen to set the api key.
If you want your orders to be sent directly to printful, add a printful_variant_id and a printfile image to all your products variants
NOTE: When working with printfiles, make sure that images are not hosted on
localhost. Also check that the absolute url is returned for the printfiles
- [x] Sync product stocks with printful
- [ ] Integrate with Printful Webhooks to shipping, etc
- [ ] Orders are currently submitted as draft, add setting to skip draft
- [ ] Add option for multiple printfiles
- [ ] Currently supports products with multiple variants. Fix this to support products with no variants
- [ ] Add hadling fee to Shipping calculator
Pull requests are welcome, along with any feedback or ideas.