This extension allows a user to have multiple emails.
- User can have multiple emails.
- Emails can be associated to user from both admin and user end.
- Each email added will receive a verfication email only if
Spree::Auth::Config[:confirmable]is set to
- There will only be one primary email which will be used as user's own email.
- When user changes his email, his primary email is also changed. But you cannot change or remove primary email.
- Any email can only be made primary if it is verified in case of verification required.
- Only user can verify email.
- There is no option for admin to verify email.
Add spree_multiple_emails to your Gemfile:
gem 'spree_multiple_emails', github: "vinay-mittal/spree_multiple_emails", branch: "x-x-stable"
branch option is important: it must match the version of Spree you're using.
For example, use
3-0-stable if you're using Spree
3-0-stable or any
Bundle your dependencies and run the installation generator:
bundle bundle exec rails g spree_multiple_emails:install
First bundle your dependencies, then run
rake will default to building the dummy app if it does not exist, then it will run specs. The dummy app can be regenerated by using
bundle bundle exec rake
When testing your applications integration with this extension you may use it's factories.
Simply add this require statement to your spec_helper:
Copyright (c) 2016 [Vinay Mittal], released under the New BSD License