Spree Homepage Blocks
Extension for spree which allows the admin to create advertisement blocks to the homepage.
The advertisement blocks are comprised of a promo image and an external or internal link.
Add spree_homepage_blocks to your Gemfile:
gem 'spree_homepage_blocks', github: 'Claan/spree_homepage_blocks', branch: 'master'
Bundle your dependencies and run the installation generator:
bundle bundle exec rails g spree_homepage_blocks:install
NOTE: Check Versionfile for corresponding gem
branch for your Spree version.
- Update for spree version 2.4
- Create test suite for gem
In the spirit of free software, everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by using prerelease versions
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by writing translations
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing specifications
- by writing code (no patch is too small: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by resolving issues
- by reviewing patches
- Fork the repo
- Clone your repo
bundle exec rake test_appto create the test application in
- Make your changes
- Ensure specs pass by running
bundle exec rspec spec
- Submit your pull request