Spree Quotes Management
Provides user's quotes management for spree.
- Registered Users can create quote from home page.
- Admin can create, update, publish, un-publish, and delete quotes.
- A carousel on home page to show selected quotes.
Add spree_quotes_management to your Gemfile:
gem 'spree_quotes_management', github: 'vinsol-spree-contrib/spree-quotes-management'
Bundle your dependencies and run the installation generator:
bundle bundle exec rails g spree_quotes_management:install
New Quotes by client:
- Logged in user can submit quote from home page, in 'How was your experience with us?' form.
- User can leave the 'Quoted By' field to submit quote as anonymous user.
Admin Management Interface:
- Admin can view all quotes in Admin Panel -> Quotes tab.
- Admin can publish/un-publish quotes from there.
- Admin can edit any quote by clicking on Edit button.
Be sure to bundle your dependencies and then create a dummy test app for the specs to run against.
bundle bundle exec rake test_app bundle exec rspec spec
- Fork the project
- Make one or more well commented and clean commits to the repository. You can make a new branch here if you are modifying more than one part or feature.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don’t break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Perform a pull request in github's web interface.
Copyright (c) 2016 Vinsol, released under the New BSD License